Pass the IRS Special Enrollment Exam the first time with NSA’s Enrolled Agent Exam Review Course, written by John O. Everett, Ph.D., CPA, a nationally recognized tax author and lecturer.
This comprehensive, three-volume reference, available in both print, and online formats is an intensive review geared toward a single purpose: to help you master tax basics and pass the EA exam.
This course is differentiated from other study guides with its emphasis on diagrams, examples, and case studies that allow you to LEARN the law, and not just memorize facts.
We challenge you to find a course that offers all of the following features at such an affordable price!
Here's What You Get:
- Three Volumes with Over 1,000 Pages of Detailed Study Notes - Clear explanations, numerous examples, and effective study tools and exam-taking tips that prepare you to pass the exam the first time.
- Additional Study Guides - Pace your study with 18 (6 per Part) - detailed, study lessons and review questions to help you master each section of the materials.
- Bonus! EA Review Course Webinar recordings taught by Dr. Everett in 2017. Each webinar covers ten of the most tested topics of that part of the EA exam and include sample exam questions and test-taking tips.
- Interactive Online Review and Practice Questions - Test your knowledge and get immediate feedback from detailed explanations and analysis.
- Top 150 Questions Per Part - Essential questions on topics that you will absolutely need to master.
- Hundreds of Past Exam Questions - Review hundreds of questions from previous open exams, complete with answers and explanations.
- Past Exam Question Frequency Tables - Each subtopic examined in the Review Course includes a frequency table for the last 10 years of open exams, giving you insights into the topics the IRS considered most important on the exam.
- Final Review Card for Each Part of the Exam - This two-page super summary for each part of the exam is the perfect last-minute memory-jogger to use as a review immediately before the exam.
- Weekly Study Guides - Plan and manage your study time and schedule and avoid burnout using these guides with detailed assignments and time allocations.
- E-mail the Author to Answer Your Questions - Stumped on a particular topic? Need help understanding something? With our course, you can simply email your questions to the author.