NSA offers outstanding tax benefits for our members.
As an NSA member, you have access to these outstanding tax benefits and resources:
Tax Research & Information
- NSA Tax Help Desk. Active & Associate members get five federal tax questions researched and answered free each year.
- NSA/CCH Tax Center: Get tax news, updates and information from this robust online library & searchable database of the most up-to-date daily tax and accounting news, IRS code and regs, court cases, CCH journals, alerts, and newsletters.
- NSA Tax Talk Email Discussion Forum. Got a question? Ask other NSA members. Join NSA & you'll automatically be subscribed to this popular forum.
Tax Tools and Resources
- NSA Resource Library. Filled with sample tools and letters, you can download templates for engagement letters, client letters, disclosure statements, tax planning, tax organizers, and much more. Plus, members can also access articles, news, practice management and tax tools, and marketing aids in this searchable online library. Members can now download the new NSA 2018 Tax Facts PDF.
- Tax Library Member-Only Discounts. Save on CCH, Quickfinder and TheTaxBook tax research and publications.
- NSA Income & Fees Survey. How do your fees compare? Compare your practice to others in terms of business mix, fees for services, and employee compensation. Members can download the latest data for free.
- Your Online Profile Page on NSA’s Find A Professional Directory. NSA connects you to clients. You can completely customize your profile; the more you add, the more hits you'll get.