REGISTRATION INFORMATION COMING SOON!
NSA Enrolled Agent Exam Review Course
May 13-15, 2019
NSA is offering tax professionals a final opportunity to review for the EA exams scheduled to begin on May 1, 2019. The exams prior to July 1 will reflect tax law for the 2017 calendar year. Any tax preparers or accountants wishing to take and pass the SEE prior to the update should take advantage of the NSA Live EA Review Course now.
Attendees will be able to register for the complete review, containing parts 1-3, or for an individual part that needs special attention. After the review, attendees can sign up to take the SEE exam at any time before July 1 and obtain their EA.
NSA's Enrolled Agent Exam Review Course is a comprehensive and intensive—and we mean intensive—review geared toward a single purpose: to help you master tax basics and pass the EA exam.
Detailed study notes will be provided for each topic, including figures and charts that prove the old adage that “…a picture is worth a thousand words.” Hundreds of past exam questions from the open-exam era and many more potential questions on newer topics are incorporated and each is reviewed in class so the real exam itself will look like an old friend. Study tips, tricks and shortcuts are a staple of this course.
Included with Your Registration:
- The 3-Volume NSA Enrolled Agent Review Course in online and PDF formats—a $200+ Value! Preview Course Materials
- Detailed handouts, notes, examples, illustrations to follow the course step-by-step. Preview Sample Slides
- 18 (6 per part) detailed study lessons and review questions to help you master each section of the materials.
- Proven exam taking tips, tricks and strategy guides with tips for passing each part of the exam.
- Top 150 questions per part—essential questions on topics that you will absolutely need to master.
- Interactive online review and practice questions with explanations and analysis.
- Final Review Cards super summaries for each part of the exam—the perfect last-minute memory-jogger to review immediately before the exam.
- Weekly study guides with detailed assignments and time allocations.
- Comprehensive study aids that summarize the tax law related to a particular subject. These aids should prove valuable in last-minute reviews prior to the exam.
- Access to an online EA study community to post your questions and comments, respond to other commenters, and interact with the presenters. Added Bonus! Get access to even more sample questions and study tips.
- A complete sample EA exam to help you gauge your progress prior to taking the exam.
Taking the EA Live Review Course Part 1 prepares you for the Accredited Tax Preparer (ATP) Exam. The ATP is a credential you can earn on your way to becoming an EA and allows you to be exempt from the Annual IRS Filing Season Program Tax Refresher Course each year while also demonstrating that you have thorough knowledge of the existing tax code and the preparation of individual tax returns. Find out more about the ATP credential and when and where the exam is offered here.
ATPs are exempt from taking the IRS Annual Filing Season Program Annual Tax Refresher course and exam.