Pass the EA Exam the First Time!
NSA Enrolled Agent Exam Review Course
November 12-14, 2018
St Louis, MO
Pass the IRS Special Enrollment Exam the first time with NSA’s Enrolled Agent Exam Review Course.
NSA's Enrolled Agent Exam Review Course is a comprehensive and intensive—and we mean intensive—review geared toward a single purpose: to help you master tax basics and pass the EA exam.
Detailed study notes will be provided for each topic, including figures and charts that prove the old adage that “…a picture is worth a thousand words.” Hundreds of past exam questions from the open-exam era and many more potential questions on newer topics are incorporated and each is reviewed in class so the real exam itself will look like an old friend. Study tips, tricks and shortcuts are a staple of this course.
Included with Your Registration:
- The 3-Volume NSA Enrolled Agent Review Course in online and PDF formats—a $200+ Value! Preview Course Materials
- Detailed handouts, notes, examples, illustrations to follow the course step-by-step. Preview Sample Slides
- 18 (6 per part) detailed study lessons and review questions to help you master each section of the materials.
- Proven exam taking tips, tricks and strategy guides with tips for passing each part of the exam.
- Top 150 questions per part—essential questions on topics that you will absolutely need to master.
- Interactive online review and practice questions with explanations and analysis.
- Final Review Cards super summaries for each part of the exam—the perfect last-minute memory-jogger to review immediately before the exam.
- Weekly study guides with detailed assignments and time allocations.
- Comprehensive study aids that summarize the tax law related to a particular subject. These aids should prove valuable in last-minute reviews prior to the exam.
- Access to an online EA study community to post your questions and comments, respond to other commenters, and interact with the presenters. Added Bonus! Get access to even more sample questions and study tips.
- A complete sample EA exam to help you gauge your progress prior to taking the exam.
Registration special:Individuals interested in having the full Enrolled Agent Exam Review Course Book provided onsite the first day of the exam, may order a copy at a 50% discount! That's a $200 savings off the retail price for NSA Members, and a savings of $237.50 for non members! Course registration and book orders must be made by October 30, 2018. Upon completion of your course registration, contact NSA staff member Devlin Bennett at email@example.com to order your book. Books will be provided onsite the first morning of the course. Quantities are limited. This special is valid only for attendees of the EA Exam Review Course taking place Nov. 12-14 in St. Louis, Mo.
Reservation Phone: (314)291-6800
Use group code NA2 when you book your room to get the NSA rate.