Center for Disease Control Recommendations
It is important that you take steps to stay as safe as possible during the pandemic. The CDC recommends that you:
- Maintain social distancing (6 feet of space between you and another person).
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow. Discard the tissue immediately and wash your hands.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds, or use a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- If you are sick, wear a face mask if you are in public or around other people.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces daily. Coronavirus can live on many surfaces for an extended period of time.
NSA strongly suggests that you comply with local shelter-in-place or other social distancing orders.