Main Street Practitioner
In this issue of Main Street Practitioner:
- Ethics in the Eye of the Beholder: What Conduct is Most Likely to Result in Discipline Under Circular 230?
- From A to Zuckerberg: New Tech & Social Media for Tax Accountants
- The Accountant’s Role During the IRS Interview and Audit
- Audits of Section 401(k) Plans - Should Your Firm Make the Commitment?
- Text Message Marketing Best Practices for Tax & Accounting Professionals
- Offers in Compromise: A Seldom Used but Powerful Tool in Your Tax Resolution Arsenal
- Why I Belong: Member Profile Vicki McGuar
- August President's Message: