NSA Enrolled Agent Exam Review Course
Do you want to jump-start your tax career, command higher fees and be recognized as a valued tax professional? Do you want authorization to practice and represent your clients before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)? If you answered yes to any of these questions, NSA can help you!
Pass the IRS Special Enrollment Exam the first time with NSA’s Enrolled Agent Exam Review Course, written by John O. Everett, Ph.D., CPA, a nationally recognized tax author and lecturer. This comprehensive, three-volume reference, available in print, CD-ROM, and on-line formats, has hundreds of previous exam questions explained and analyzed. This guide is differentiated from other study guides with its emphasis on diagrams, examples, and case studies that allow you to LEARN the law, and not just memorize facts.
We challenge you to find a course that offers all of the following features at such an affordable price:
- Additional Study Guides - Pace your study with 18 detailed, study lessons and review questions (6 per Part) prepared by the author, are posted to our website, upon purchase of the full course you will have access to these lessons to help you master each section of the materials.
- Three Volumes with Over 1,000 Pages of Detailed Study Notes - Clear explanations, numerous examples, and effective study tools and exam-taking tips that prepare you to pass the exam the first time.
- Hundreds of Past Exam Questions - Materials include literally thousands of questions from previous open exams, complete with answers and explanations.
- Past Exam Question Frequency Tables - Although the IRS has outsourced the exam to Thomson Prometrics beginning in 2006, the most common topics asked on prior exams will undoubtedly still be a major portion of the new closed exam. Each subtopic examined in the Review Course includes a frequency table for the last 10 years of open exams, giving you insights into the topics the IRS considered most important on the exam.
- Final Review Card for Each Part of the Exam - This two-page super summary for each part of the exam is the perfect last-minute memory-jogger to use as a review immediately before the exam.
- E-mail the Author to Answer Your Questions - Stumped on a particular topic? Need help understanding something? With our course, you can simply email your questions to the author.