We will have a minimum of 16 hours of CPE, featuring top-rated Jennings Seminar speakers. Sessions include:
- Joe Walloch will be teaching on the tax aspects of the Affordable Care Act. This will be a session devoted to tips and tricks for the practitioner rather than just a summary of all the provisions in the Act.
- Bill Leonard will be teaching two courses. One will be an accounting course with a focus on changing accounting rules and the other will be a current hot topic tax course.
- Chad Piehl will be teaching a two-hour ethics session. Also, in response to numerous requests from members, Chad will teach a six-hour course on practice management issues including:
- Dealing with clients
- Fees and Billing
- Firm Operations including circular 230 firm issues
- Risk management for the tax professional
- Practice transfer issues
- A two-hour session on Maryland tax law will be held for Maryland preparers as well.