Leadership Today: Putting the Pieces Together
NSA Legislative Strategy & Leadership Networking & Training Conference
Download a Registration Form
October 22- 23, 2015
Leadership, Networking & Training
We will give you the tools to run an effective meeting, make parliamentary procedure less daunting and perhaps open your eyes to holding different kinds of meetings.
- Running an Effective Meeting
- Setting An Effective Agenda
- Parliamentary Procedure and Roberts Rules of Order
- Electronic Meetings
- Leadership and Communication Basics for Better Communication
- Four Aspects of Communication
- Three Steps to Successful Communication
- Tips on Methods of Communication
- Learn and Understand the Legislative Process
- Developing a Legislative Game Plan
- Financial Assistance - When & How
- The Future of Your Right to Practice - Where Are We Going?
- How Much is Your Right to Practice Worth?
NEW! Speaker Training
As a current or potential leader, you will have several opportunities to speak in front of your peers and other groups of laypersons and professionals. As a leader in your profession, every time you talk, you are "public speaking." During this session, we will improve your speaking skills and show you that there is nothing to fear.